Friday 2 May 2014

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

Well it’s now officially May (scary!) and the talk of summer plans are underway! 

I myself love to spend every summer going on a holiday, with my favourite being festivals!

I went to my first one 6 years ago and haven’t looked back since. I’m not sure what it is, but it’s the only time I find muddy fields and camping acceptable. And what better way to spend this summer than doing the festival of all festivals… GLASTONBURY!


I was lucky enough to get a ticket with my friends this week and the countdown is already on! It’s one of those festivals that I’ve always wanted to do and would spend year after year sat at home watching the TV in awe wishing I was there! And finally I will be!

I’ve travelled around the UK and even ventured to Spain for festivals. There’s nothing like watching your favourite bands, with your friends and amazing atmosphere!

So how about all of you? Are festivals now a past time for you? Or do you still venture around the country for a weekend of music and fun? We’d love to hear what ones you have been to or looking forward to attending this summer!

Hope you all have a fantastic bank holiday weekend!

Laura 


No comments:

Post a Comment