Friday 15 November 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

Children in Need!

Today is National Children in Need day and to show our support we are dressing up!

This morning I pulled up in the car park to meet a crocodile standing in the road, not quite the usual sight. Although I recognised the crocodile as a fellow colleague I did not smile at it.

I then proceeded to make my way into reception where I was met by Batman making his morning cup of tea (even superheroes need a pick me up).

Our sales department was made up of a giant banana, a nun, 80s theme outfit, a convict, an aviator and a lucky leprechaun.

Further down the hallway I came upon a 1920s dancer, a pilot, and some cowgirls in our HR Department!

Other outfits included Michael Jackson, Barney from the Flintstones and the adventures of our Southampton Bunny.

Just another casual day in the office really…

What have you dressed up as today? Feel free to share!

Have a great weekend!


Rachael

1 comment: