Friday 21 February 2014

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

Later this morning I will be on my way to Paris to visit all the tourist attractions. I can’t wait to eat a croissant, wear a beret and most notable go to Disneyland! (Where I will let my inner child roam free). 

I will be viewing some of Paris’ most popular attractions, some of which include:

The Eiffel Tower- The Eiffel tower is the most famous landmark in Paris, at a staggering 342 meters it can be seen from miles away!

Notre Dame Cathedral- One of Paris’ first Gothic Cathedrals ever built. Construction started in 1163 and lasted almost two decades.

The Louvre- One of the most famous museum’s in the world housed in the beautiful Louvre Palace.

The Arc De Triomphe- Commissioned by Napoleon in 1806 to commemorate his victories, however he was ousted before the arch was complete.

Versailles Palace – It started as a modest hunting lodge and expanded into one of the world’s most famous Palace.

I am very excited to see the sights of Paris and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for my visit or any attractions to visit that hasn't been mentioned?









Feel free to share!

Have a great weekend!


Rachael 



No comments:

Post a Comment