Thursday 28 March 2013

Thank Routeco It's (Almost) Friday!

Plans for the weekend?

The Bank Holiday weekend is here! (Woohoo I hear you cry!) I have an action packed weekend planned to make the most of my extra days off…with nights out, family get-togethers and catching up with my friends.
The bank holidays seems to cause a frenzy in our house, there is a panic of how much we have to pack into these extra days. The normal weekend tasks of the food shopping, cleaning, washing the cars etc seem to go out the window, and out comes this need to throw away half my clothes, re-arrange my room, or decide to suddenly take up a new hobby (they never last). So this one is going to be different with some good old chin wagging and relaxing.

What do you have planned for this bank holiday weekend? Will you be playing the part of the Easter Bunny?  Do you have any funny bank holiday stories? Let me know!
It is competition time…! Spot the 10 differences and email either the list or your circled pictures to helen.chick@routeco.com - your entry will be put into the draw to win an Easter Egg! The winner will be announced in next week's TRIF blog!

Good luck!
Helen

 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Great work, haha very tough spot the difference! TRIF! Wooo!

    ReplyDelete