Friday 22 March 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

Childhood memories...

I have been thinking about what television I used to watch when I was little and started reminiscing with my friends the other day. I used to sit and watch the “Watch with Mother” videos with my sister, which led to me being introduced to: The Shoe People (The Ballet Shoe was my favourite), Super Ted and Fireman Sam.
Here at Routeco we have a complete range of ages, so everyone remembers different children’s programmes being on when they were a kid, as well as when they had children of their own. Here are a few of the most popular shows amongst staff, how many do you recognise?

Got a favourite childhood television programme? Let me know, I would love to hear about them!
See you next Friday!

Helen

3 comments:

  1. I loved Postman Pat and so does my five year old son! Proves he has aged well... Thomas the tank engine has to be my favourite though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was all about saved by the bell and Sabrina the teenage witch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Benn for me, kept my dreams alive, imagine what you could be next?

    ReplyDelete