Friday 15 March 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

Let’s Do Something Funny For Money!!

Hello! Welcome to the Thank Routeco It’s Friday (TRIF) blog! We will be posting an action packed, fun filled blog every Friday for you to enjoy, comment, discuss and share! Get involved and leave us your thoughts, comments, pictures and if you have any funny videos I would love to see them!
So grab a cuppa and a few chocolate biscuits (I promise not to tell) and enjoy…!
It is that time of the year again to dig deep and give generously for Comic Relief!
I have to admit that I love a good laugh at the comedians and the sketches on Comic Relief night whilst huddled up with some popcorn and the cat. My emotions run high as I go from crying with laughter, to crying with sadness at the inspirational stories of people in need.

Here are two of my personal highlights of past Red Nose Day events!
 


At Routeco we are all getting into the spirit of doing our bit for charity, which can only mean one thing….

…wearing our red noses with toes!
 
A massive thank you to everyone who got involved!
So please let me know what you are doing for Comic Relief – I want to see your cake sales, hair shaving, leg waxing (ouch) and your red noses!
Have a fab weekend!

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment