Friday 5 April 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday (TRIF)

Laughing Out Loud...

Hello!

This week I’m the TRIF guest blogger… (newbie Laura)
I hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend, and I can’t believe Friday has come so quickly! So, to end this great 4 day week I wanted to give us all something to smile about even more! Funny animal videos… you can’t beat it.
It took a bit of digging around but here are a few videos I’m sure you will all love!

Let me know what you all think, or if there’s any other hidden gems leave your comments and links below.

Also, we have the big announcement of who won the spot the difference from last weeks TRIF.
As there were so many entries, we decided to pull two names out of the hat! Congratulations to Drew S and Sharon D! You receive an Easter egg! (Its never too late). And you'll receive an email shortly! 
Have a great weekend everybody!

Laura
Most of these clips are barking... this one literally
 
We've all been in this situation...
 
Definitely becomes addictive...
 

3 comments:

  1. Great videos! Welcome to Routeco Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Alan' - has to be one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these videos Laura - had me in stitches! Hope you are enjoying working at Routeco.

    ReplyDelete