Friday 26 April 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

Don’t worry be ‘Appy now…!

The weekend is just around the corner, and I am hoping for some sunshine so we can sit out in the garden and maybe have a BBQ (I know, I know – I have probably jinxed the weather now!) So before the weekend starts, enjoy this week’s TRIF blog!

I am sure most of you have a smartphone, I know I am glued to mine! I have only had an iPhone for a few months but I have already downloaded a lot of apps.

My favourites are: Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat to connect with my friends, and also BBC News for keeping up to date with the latest current affairs.

Other apps that I would highly recommend include SkyView, Starbucks, and My Fitness Pal.

There are so many to choose from, I am never too sure on what to download. Personally, I don’t enjoy gaming, so that takes a good few out of the equation.

Several of our franchises have now developed apps, allowing you to control applications remotely and check on the status of your machinery.

Let me know what your favourite apps are. Do you use any for business use? Can you recommend any to download?

Have a fantastic weekend!
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment