Friday 12 April 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday (TRIF)

Technology – can you live without it?

Now, I don’t know if you are anything like me, but I cannot imagine not having my iPhone glued to my hand and my laptop on in the background. I live on these both for work and to chat to my friends, shop, watch films – the list goes on and on... However, I did manage a month without any form of technology whilst backpacking in Mongolia – so I know I can do it!
Today everything seems to revolve around technology, every industry uses it in one form or another – even primary schools have iPads in their classrooms! I can communicate with my friend in Australia any time I want with the click of a button and do my internet shopping whilst on the train.
Within the Marketing department we decided that the technology we don't think we can function without are:
  • iPhone
  • Mac
  • Laptop
  • iPod
What technology could you not live without? Try it for one day – go on I dare you!
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment