Friday 5 July 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

WIMBLEDON

What a year it has been with the tennis at Wimbledon! So many shock exists due to injuries and the like…!

As I write this (a day early as I am off to Scotland for the weekend!) Andy Murray is still in with a chance at reaching the top spot and getting into the Men's Singles Final. Usually I am a Roger Federer fan (I know, I know – I should be supporting Murray as he is from the UK…) and I was gutted when he went out. So this year I am supporting Murray all the way!
I also feel for Laura Robson – she was so close to becoming the first woman to be in the semi-finals since Jo Durie in 1984! Although she did the nation proud and definitely tried her hardest! Here’s to next year – maybe it will be the year for Laura!

Who do you want to win the finals? If anyone has been to Wimbledon this year, it would be great to hear all about it – I will be trying to get tickets for next year!

Have a lovely weekend!

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment