Friday 12 July 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

In the summer time when the weather is fine...

The summer holidays are fast approaching, schools are getting ready to break up for the summer and everyone is itching to jet off into the sunshine!

My summer holiday will be two weeks in France, a family holiday which I am sure will include sightseeing, canoeing, swimming, BBQs and trying out some of the local wine (well it would be rude not to...!) I throw my hands in the air and admit that I am slightly too excited about this holiday - the planning has been going on for months and I am sure everyone is sick of me talking about it!

The passports, E111, insurance etc. have been checked and triple checked for those "just in case" moments...but there still seems to be an awful lot to sort out before we can go! Suncream is a definite must-have (I look like a lobster after half an hour in the sunshine) and we still need to get our Euros changed.

I would love to hear your holiday plans! Where are you going? What are you planning on doing? Feel free to recommend any holiday destinations!

Have a great weekend.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment