Friday 26 July 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday (TRIF)

Hi Everyone,

Rachael here... If you read the previous TRIF blog you will know that Helen has handed her position of Marketing Intern over to me. So... being my first blog I will introduce myself a little, I have just finished my second year at Bournemouth University and will spend my placement year at Routeco before returning to Uni for the final year. I look forward to working with/ getting to know everyone!

I thought I couldn't end this blog without talking about the top news this week, can you guess what it is? William and Kate had a baby boy, finally! The nation took to celebrate the birth of the third heir to the throne. This became a popular betting subject, people placed money on gender, name and even weight! I won the bet on gender of the baby but unfortunately all I won was pride against my parents who guessed it would be a girl (oh well, I've learnt for next time!) Did anyone else make any bets on the birth? And perhaps win more than I did?

Have a great weekend.

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment