Friday 4 October 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

This week I have been emerging myself into the house hunting world once again, as I look for somewhere to stay when I return to university at the end of next summer.

When looking at houses I found that there were certain things that deemed a house inhabitable in my eyes, the bathrooms weren’t clean enough, the bedrooms weren’t big enough, and the garden was too big (students do not garden).

Some people have rather unusual needs, not unlike myself and find that typical houses do not satisfy these needs, they therefore decide to build a house of their own, however unique it might be. Below are some of the most unusual houses in the world!

 
                                                      (The Flintstones Cave) >







< (The Plane House)






                                                              (The Shell House) >






< (The Strawberry House)






                                                  (The Upside Down House) >  



What would be your ideal house? Feel free to share!

Have a great weekend!

Rachael

4 comments:

  1. I am so close to getting my perfect home! Fingers crossed! Can't wait to make it our own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it in tha shape of a owl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. if you get a tree house then the owls will come to you

      Delete