Friday 3 May 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

Nicknames

As a child I never really had a nickname, but then I went on to University and got a new friendship group which led to a whole array of nicknames. Without too much explanation, my nicknames are: Mother Owl, Chick and Chicken Helene.
When you think about it, it is strange how these nicknames come about… I know the meanings behind mine, but if you ask my parents why they got their nicknames they have no idea!

I primarily get called Mother Owl by the friends I made at university – this all happened because I love owls…and I act like the mother of the group. Fairly simple explanation for that one! The others I won’t go into!

Other nicknames that we have flying around the office include:
  • Flossy
  • Little Legs
  • DJ Devious Dame
  • Tigger
  • Velma (from Scooby Doo)
  • Roland
I want to hear all your nicknames (nothing rude though!) and the stories behind them.

Come on…sharing is caring!
Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend!
Helen

1 comment:

  1. I get called "Bob" - after Bob the builder - although I am actually an Engineer! Seems like Bob the Builder wins when it comes to my nephews!

    ReplyDelete