Friday 31 May 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

A Summer of Sport...!

Tomorrow is the first day of June, and to me this marks the start of the Summer (even if the weather doesn't seem to agree at the moment!) Last weekend we ended up watching part of the French Open, and listening to the cricket on the radio.

Now, I know that last summer was the summer for sport, with the Olympics and Paralympics in London, but I am still looking forward to watching Wimbledon in a few weeks time and seeing all the highlights of the other sporting events.

I am by no means sporty - Zumba and swimming are the only sports I really get involved with! But I would love to know what sports you either participate in or enjoy watching! Comment below!
Have a great weekend!

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment