Friday 10 May 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

Anyone for a BBQ?
 
So I know the weather forecast is looking dull for this weekend, and I have to make a confession – I am convinced I have jinxed the weather because I have gone and planned a big family BBQ! (This could well now be taking place indoors)
We are having a big get together, with all my cousins, aunts, uncles etc etc coming along. The plan is that salad, sauces, rolls and drinks will be provided – but those attending have to bring along their own meat for the BBQ (think BYOB but replaced with meat!) Our tradition is that the men do the BBQing!
Now, my shopping list so far consists of Garlic and Herb Prawns, and some chicken. However I know we will have a complete mixture of things cooking, including sausages, burgers and veggie burgers (they get their own disposable BBQ!)
The big question this weekend is… what would you bring along to a BBQ?
Have a great weekend – fingers crossed for some sunshine (please)
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment