Friday 17 May 2013

Thank Routeco It's Friday! (TRIF)

Fancy Dress - Yay or Nay?

Today I am heading up to Sheffield for a birthday party - fancy dress with a "Royal" theme. I have my tiara at the ready! Everyone seems to be having fancy dress birthdays at the moment, I have another one to go to at the end of the month where I have been given a character of 'George Smith - Captain of the Home Guard and Bank Manager' (Its a 1940s murder mystery party!) For this I will be going all out, I have got a bowler hat, plastic army medals and a stick on moustache so far!

But along with all these fancy dress parties, I have heard so many people saying that they do not want to dress up. Personally, I love a fancy dress party and will get involved, but I know a lot of people who would rather just not attend than have to put on an outfit!

The themes that I have encountered so far include:
  • Army
  • Barbie/Ken
  • School Uniform
  • H themed (my birthday 2 years ago!)
  • Caveman/Girl
  • Police
What we want to know here in the marketing department is: What is the most creative fancy dress outfit you have ever worn? Or do you hate the idea of fancy dress?

Let us know!

Have a lovely weekend.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment